Solid humic acids concentrate
Humilig DRY is a solid humic soil improver coming from highly humified lignites (Leonardites).
Because of its high concentration of humic extract it improves the structure and physicochemical properties of the soil, promoting root development and it improves the process of releasing the macronutrients and trace elements existing in the clay-humic complex, providing a better disposition and development of the plant nutrients.
Total humic extract 70% w/w, Humic acids 60% w/w, Fulvic acids 10% w/w and Potassium oxide (K2O) water soluble 10% w/w.
Dosage and Instructions for use:
- Vegetables, strawberries….: 1-2 kg/ha in every application, to reach 10-12 kg/ha in the cycle.
- Fruit trees and citrus: 2-3 kg/ha. Perform 4-5 applications during the cycle up to 8-15 kg/ha.
- Grape, olive and almonds: 1.5-2 kg/ha. Perform 2-3 applications during the cycle.
- Banana: 2-4 kg/ha, several applications based on crop needs.
- Extensive crops: 2-4 kg/ha, perform 2-3 applications with sprinkler irrigation or pivot.
- Tropical crops: 2-4 kg/ha, several applications according to crop needs.
- Ornamental: 1.5-2 kg/ha, several applications during crop season.
- Other crops: 10-15 kg/ha in several applications.
- Substrates preparation: 15-30 g/m3.
Humilig DRY is compatible with most of the phytosanitary and nutritional products, except for those containing calcium and those with low pH (acids).
1, 3 and 20 Kg.